Happy feet!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Grr I am mad because I had a coughing fit from the blondi hairs I took earlier and shut the video off to cough, two seconds later there was a good insert! Volume up on you computers for this one!
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHvJGPcNlVw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHvJGPcNlVw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

bakaichi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
dose it use the fan to make those loud klink sound?
@@

coool
thx for sharing ryan

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Umm I am not sure what you are asking......:confused:
Do you mean fangs? If that is what you mean then no. He is using his palps. When a male matures he gets little hard things on the bottom of his palps that he uses to drum like that.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Best example of drumming I have seen to date:worship: :worship: :worship:
Beautiful pair, but she is quite the babe!!!

He had a clear distinct pattern, I wonder how different and distinct are drumming patterns?

PIG-

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love how regalis have a very distinct pattern. It seems to come in bursts of threes.

Last edited:

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's so cool! The drumming is really clear and distinctive on the KK. lol That was great to watch...

hardlucktattoo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thats awesome now all you need is a guitarist and a bass player and you can start a T band

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Excellent video.

As mentioned, it's cool that there is such a distinctive sound to the drumming.

jellybean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
this is the most awesome 'drumming' vid i have seen. i love it. stunning t's, the size diff in them is crazy. they are so pretty

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She seemed very interested but your lad there was being really cautious. I'm glad they hooked up for you. I was wondering there for a while.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I want to incorporate that into a trance mix then make love while listening to it.... Very cool video man!

-Nate