Happy BDay To Me!

cdxrd

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, Happy BDay to Me!

Got my new T in this morning, and had a P Murinus thrown in for my birthday.. heh.. Sucha cute little bugger, he couldnt be more than 3/4 of an inch or so.. and he even tried to throw me a threat pose.. And at that size, it was just adorable! Too bad I couldnt catch a pic of it.. However, I do need to show off my new ones.. :clap: {D

I have to admit, both of em are fast!! Wow! And bless her heart, the Lividum even threw up a threat pose the instant I started unpacking her.. Guess she wanted 1st class seats instead of cargo... :)

Ideas for names are welcome...

P Murinus 1 Larger

P Murinus 2 Larger

H Lividum Larger

H Lividum Larger

H Lividum Larger

H Lividum Larger

Last edited:

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've got 3 P. murinus around the same size right now - they are so cute! I'm sure, though, the cuteness will wear off quickly as they grow :)

I think I'm naming mine after scientists / mathematicians: Copernicus, Kepler, etc.

I've already got an Archimedes.

NightCrawler27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
im glad they got there with no problems...those pics look alot better then the 1 i sent you...yeah fast aint the word for them lil guys every time i feed them 1 gets loose and i have to catch it and the old lady is always standing on the couch or chair..lol...till i catch it ..she thinks they are trying to get her..

and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORY!!!!

Last edited:

CrashinJ

Arachnopeon
Happy Birthday Son!

Hey kid, nice lookin creaters!! Yep, I thinks I'll have to get me something again.

Dad!