Haplocosmia himalayana

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I decided to post a photo of my Haplocosmia himalayana 3.25" inch female. She will web a lot and cuddle with you at night when your lonely. Her webbing serves the purpose to keep you warm at night when you're feeling cold.
She will be missed once she molts and I eventually sell her.

tuko

Arachnopeon
Looking good! Mines used to do what yours did; cuddle and all haha.. until i gave her a deep substrate and a starter burrow.. she's always hiding now and only comes out when she feels like it. She locks herself in the morning only to break the seal at night and then re do it. Here is a glimpse from last night, she's over 4"

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looking good! Mines used to do what yours did; cuddle and all haha.. until i gave her a deep substrate and a starter burrow.. she's always hiding now and only comes out when she feels like it. She locks herself in the morning only to break the seal at night and then re do it. Here is a glimpse from last night, she's over 4"

She's a good looking tarantula great eater. She actually might be 3.5" inches I was estimating her size a bit shorter length but once she molts I'll be able to know a bit better of her actual size. I'm not looking to breed her I'm not a big fan on breeding dwarfs species.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
She's a good looking tarantula great eater. She actually might be 3.5" inches I was estimating her size a bit shorter length but once she molts I'll be able to know a bit better of her actual size. I'm not looking to breed her I'm not a big fan on breeding dwarfs species.
What do you consider dwarf species? These can get five or so inches.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I love h. himmies!! I have one of these beauties!! Her name is shimmie haha