Hapalopus sp. Colombia large looks yellow

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
My biggest one out of the 3 I have, close to an inch in size looks more yellow than my other two that are orange. Is this normal? IMG_20181013_101414.jpg IMG_20181013_101307.jpg

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It looks freshly molted? Let him dry and harden. Colours always look different in fresh molts.

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
It looks freshly molted? Let him dry and harden. Colours always look different in fresh molts.
I wish it had just molted lol. It hoarded that molt for almost 2 and a half weeks now and just recently brought it out of one of it's tunnels.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I wish it had just molted lol. It hoarded that molt for almost 2 and a half weeks now and just recently brought it out of one of it's tunnels.
So their legs as slings are that opaque that far out from a molt? I had no idea lol This isn't a species I am interested in, but I had a few adults for a bit that I received in a trade (before trading them off myself) and they werr always more yellowy fresh after a molt.

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
if its a large type you can go around saying its a hapalopus sp large ultra solar. go around saying its a new morph or whatever snake breeders say.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There's actually a species in S. America, looks similar to this, that is large, about 6"

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
Thanks for easing my mind everyone. Idk maybe my phone is just weird cause the picture from my phone makes the orange spots yellow, but on here it looks normal and when I had the lid off looking at it nd looked at the other one that was out, yup, orange. Idk I feel like a dumb dumb now lol.