Handling a H.Lividum

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's gonna take a while to get to where I can handle my Cobalt after I freaked out after having a Cobalt sling run up my arm. Others do it though.

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Terri (MizM) being one of them.. i will find the thread and post it

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's another thread with all the contreversy on it and since i didn't post in it i'll say, i don't know how defensive cobalts are but if their anything like e. murinus i wouldn't risk it.

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
personally id rather hold my H.lividum seeing she isn't as skitish as my p.regalis and run up my armpit check out past post's regarding that!

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Probably not exactly what you're after, but I got these for gender determination, along with the arduous task of mite inspection/removal

No name

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
deifiler said:
Probably not exactly what you're after, but I got these for gender determination, along with the arduous task of mite inspection/removal

I don't know how you managed to hold a H.Lividium like that. I just got mine for 2 days. And while trying to move it to a whole new enclosure,it was showing "guns" lol...and I nearly freak out, worrying that it might nail me.
Now I really know what they always quote saying H.Lividium for experience only!

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No name said:
I don't know how you managed to hold a H.Lividium like that. I just got mine for 2 days. And while trying to move it to a whole new enclosure,it was showing "guns" lol...and I nearly freak out, worrying that it might nail me.
Now I really know what they always quote saying H.Lividium for experience only!
Yep! Though my advice is is that experience is best developed through first hand experience; treat this species with caution and respect, and you'll be 'capable' of manipulating and caring for them within a short period of time.

Fenris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
MetalDragon_boy said:
My Juvenile:

;P
That looks like it would be a wonderful place for a bite! It would be main lining! ;)

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hahahha nice handling pictures! I dont think i would ever hold one of those