Hadrurus arizonensis and Gromphadorhina portentosa questions

RedVelvet

Arachnosquire
So, I wanted to purchase both of these specimens but I wanted to know how big of enclosures I would need and what exact items/substrate is okay to use for both. I know that H arizonensis is a desert species and G portentosa is a tropical species and both requirements are vastly different. Any information would be extremely appreciated!

I currently do not own them, just wanted to point that out since I've asked in the past about some of my tarantulas after I had purchased them.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hadrurus care - http://arachnoboards.com/threads/hadrurus-arizonensis-care-sheet.226037/

G. portentosa is pretty forgiving when it comes to care. Cocofiber, something to hide under and crawl on, produce and some sort of dry protein, and mist once a week. You can put some Vaseline around the top of the enclosure to keep them down, but the nymphs will probably get over it anyway, so make sure it's a secure enclosure. Doesn't have to be a large enclosure, it all really depends on how many you're getting.

RedVelvet

Arachnosquire
G. portentosa is pretty forgiving when it comes to care. Cocofiber, something to hide under and crawl on, produce and some sort of dry protein, and mist once a week. You can put some Vaseline around the top of the enclosure to keep them down, but the nymphs will probably get over it anyway, so make sure it's a secure enclosure. Doesn't have to be a large enclosure, it all really depends on how many you're getting.
I was hoping to get around 4 G portentosa, but I wanted to know like, how big of an enclosure they would be okay with. I'll probably play around with some sterilite from walmart when I do end up getting them.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I was hoping to get around 4 G portentosa, but I wanted to know like, how big of an enclosure they would be okay with. I'll probably play around with some sterilite from walmart when I do end up getting them.
With around 4 you could get a shoebox sized enclosure and they'd be alright with that.