Hadronyche infensa is still not eating!!!???

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
Hi guys my funnel web spider has not eaten in two weeks and keeps refusing food. I’ve tried everything to get her to eat and she is just refusing food and being such a pain! What should I do?

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Hi guys my funnel web spider has not eaten in two weeks and keeps refusing food. I’ve tried everything to get her to eat and she is just refusing food and being such a pain! What should I do?
I'll ask this question relating to our conversation, are you digging her up regularly like the Atrax Robustus? If so that's a likely cause. I've only had my Infensa for a few weeks and she ate in only a few hours after arriving despite being in premolt. Do you have photos of the enclosure?

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
I'll ask this question relating to our conversation, are you digging her up regularly like the Atrax Robustus? If so that's a likely cause. I've only had my Infensa for a few weeks and she ate in only a few hours after arriving despite being in premolt. Do you have photos of the enclosure?
I haven’t got an Atrax robustas, because my parents won’t let me. Only a hadronyche infensa.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
I haven’t got an Atrax robustas, because my parents won’t let me. Only a hadronyche infensa.
Forgive me stupidity, I completely forgot. I'm assuming this is the same specimen then? If so, I would probably have to guess that regularly digging it up is the cause. How big is it's abdomen?

P.S. Infensa is actually deadlier than Atrax Robustus with stronger venom in both males AND females.