Hadogenes bicolor keepers?

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I love my Hadogenes species scorpions. I have adults of both troglodytes and paucidens, and plan on getting slings of each in the future. Just love how they look. I thought these were really the only two available in Hadogenes. However, I have heard of a "rumor" that a third species Hadogenes bicolor is available (if very rare) in the pet trade. Does anyone have any pics of confirmed bicolor they keep? I am very curious about how they look compared to the other two in the pet trade. I have never really found any good pictures of a confirmed bicolor, especially an adult. Also, if you keep them, any significant differences that set them apart? Would love to have any info whatsoever :D

Thanks for reading, Abyss

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That'd be cool to have another Hadogenes in the hobby. Such a great genus to keep!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm starting to have doubts that bicolor exists and is simply troglodytes with some slightly diff color shades. I look for bicolor pics and find almost nothing. I have CB adult trogs that have interesting shading, almost black towards the front, much lighter in back but I know they are trogs because I had the parents. Has anybody come across taxo differences between trogs and bicolor? Yeah I like the look of these things too, really weird and big. I have both paucidens and trogs.

Last edited:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks for that, that was bothering me a bit, not knowing what was going on with bicolor.