Had a little visitor.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My mum caught this little rascal in her conservatory last night. Did a bit of googling and it's a Leptoglossus occidentalis aka Western Conifer Seed Bug. Hopped over from America a while ago it seems.

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
My mum caught this little rascal in her conservatory last night. Did a bit of googling and it's a Leptoglossus occidentalis aka Western Conifer Seed Bug. Hopped over from America a while ago it seems.

They're eeeverrywheeeere!!

Last edited:

Spiderkid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I went to school in the Hudson Valley and these guys were EVERYWHERE in the late spring!