h.spadix scorplings.

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so far there doing fine.there eating good.i seperated them since the picture.everyone says hadrurus sp. are hard to raise to maturity,is this true?

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Fangs,

Best of luck with those "kids". Do keep us informed of their progress and development. I have 2 gravid fem H. spadix and one should be dropping her load soon. BTW, how many in the brood and how long were they on the mother's "back" before dispersal?

Later...Luc

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gorgeous

If u wanna sell them, let me know...I'm lookin for spadix :D
I like collecting scorps...they are very interesting to watch.

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Barkscorpions said:
Fangs,

Best of luck with those "kids". Do keep us informed of their progress and development. I have 2 gravid fem H. spadix and one should be dropping her load soon. BTW, how many in the brood and how long were they on the mother's "back" before dispersal?

Later...Luc
believe it or not,,the next day after they were born,they were venturing off on there own.i left them with mom for a week before i saw that she had one of her babies half way in her mouth.so i thought,iether i give them a chance away from mom,or let them be lunch.ill keep everyone posted.oh i bielieve there are 26,,not counting those who became moms favorite(flavor)lol

makati

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congrats on those scorplets, yea keep us updated. good luck with them.

nyyg22

Arachnopeon
fangsalot said:
believe it or not,,the next day after they were born,they were venturing off on there own.i left them with mom for a week before i saw that she had one of her babies half way in her mouth.so i thought,iether i give them a chance away from mom,or let them be lunch.ill keep everyone posted.oh i bielieve there are 26,,not counting those who became moms favorite(flavor)lol

I cant beleive the mom ate them dat sucks

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Fangs,

Any new reports of the young spadix forthcoming? Thanks.

Luc

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so far so good.eating like lil pigs.ive sold a couple,and those are doing fine.i dont want to speak to soon,,,but, this desert hairy rearing is pretty easy.

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah they have molting problems, Thats where the fatalities come from.

raven89

Arachnopeon
hey u actually took them out from the mum or when they are independent?

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
any new pics of these little guys?...are they starting to get the spadix coloring?...

ink_scorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not quite as tricky

fangsalot said:
so far so good.eating like lil pigs.ive sold a couple,and those are doing fine.i dont want to speak to soon,,,but, this desert hairy rearing is pretty easy.
From what I've heard these are the easiest in the genus to rear. Reason being that they do come from more diverse habitats than H. arizonensis or H. a. palidus. Best of luck!

ScorpDude

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Have they moulted yet? Don't decide how easy it is until they've all moulted :D

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
RyanC said:
Yeah they have molting problems, Thats where the fatalities come from.
awww man .are you serious?i guess ill just have to wait and see.i know there arid scorps,but should i lightly spritz there enclosures once ina while???

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
JSN said:
any new pics of these little guys?...are they starting to get the spadix coloring?...
yes they have the spadix coloring,,,pics coiming soon

Jkd

Arachnopeon

Those look nice and healthy,great look with them make sure you post lots of follow ups on em :-D.

Josh