H. pulchripes

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
I currently have the chance to grab a couple of slings of H. pulchripes. The question i have is how often do you get to see these? Just another pet hole?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Harpactira pulchripes isnt a pet hole. I find that the genus (eith the exception of Harpactira atra) will generally burrow to an extent but don't spend eternity in their burrows.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
I currently have the chance to grab a couple of slings of H. pulchripes. The question i have is how often do you get to see these? Just another pet hole?
Mine never burrowed at all. It stays out most of the time and has webbed up it's cork retreat considerably. Beautiful species, definitely recommend one.
20171205_184426.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mojo288

Arachnoknight
Mine burrowed a bit when i first got it but its been out and about pretty much all the time for the last few molts.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Thanks, great to hear!
Mine actually made a very extensive burrow... only to sit on the surface. Makes me think it was just 'bored.'

It will run in there if I'm too rough with the enclosure when opening for maintenance, but it's usually on the surface when I pick the container up.

Last edited by a moderator: