H. minax

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have 3 wc H. minax on the way as well as one cobalt blue!! Can't wait!!! I'll post when all is received(hopefully alive and well). These are my first wc Ts, can you even get c/b H. minax??

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
u can but there not often available in the usa as captive bred.also ive found that most spiders offered as minax here arent really minax eithor ;]
hopefully yours are tho!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have 3 wc H. minax on the way as well as one cobalt blue!! Can't wait!!! I'll post when all is received(hopefully alive and well). These are my first wc Ts, can you even get c/b H. minax??
I just got my first H minax last week and was lucky to have a solid TWO HOURS to gaze at her before she took to her burrow. She is well fed so naturally I won't see her for a long time again but it is so worth it. She's totally gorgeous and 5.5 inches. I will soon be on the lookout for a MM and though I have heard they are hard to breed in captivity I'm going to give it a shot.

Congrats on your new beauty!:clap: :clap: :clap:

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got my first H minax last week and was lucky to have a solid TWO HOURS to gaze at her before she took to her burrow. She is well fed so naturally I won't see her for a long time again but it is so worth it. She's totally gorgeous and 5.5 inches. I will soon be on the lookout for a MM and though I have heard they are hard to breed in captivity I'm going to give it a shot.

Congrats on your new beauty!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Good luck on the breeding! Keep us posted.-Jeff

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
black machine

iv got 1 male at 5-6 inches and 3 adult females 4.5-6 plan on breeding those
next week after feeding....fun ta watch burrow! they were sent by swift and B! ill post pix of breedings!!

sb

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I would love to see a real H. minax in the usa lol
a live one that is.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
minax

>>>>I would love to see a real H. minax in the usa lol
a live one that is.<<<<