Gyandromorph Lapropelma nigerrium

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Fascinating. Didn't enjoy the thumb boop at the end though. Thought it was gonna jump o.o

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
@Minty thanks for posting this, mate. There are many interesting things presented on AB, but I actually saved this video. I hope it attains it’s size from the female side of the house.

Last edited:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Fascinating indeed, thanks for sharing!

Looks like it was dipped in black paint. :D

I do wonder about the survival of this beastie though... What will happen if the male side matures? If it tries to moult while having a bulbous pedipalp...
We'll just have to wait and see.

Minty

@londontarantulas

I do wonder about the survival of this beastie though... What will happen if the male side matures? If it tries to moult while having a bulbous pedipalp...
I know this isn’t proof of anything, but I read in the comments that the lifespan tends to be more on the male side of things.

Patherophis

Arachnobaron

In case of that murinus, it ended with strange deformed bulb when it molted again after maturing. Unfortunately they dont say anything about its lifespan.

If someone would have problem with acces to that article, I may send him pictures or whole paper. :)

Last edited by a moderator: