Guess That Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.

AracKnight

Arachnopeon
pulcherrimaklaasi is (most likely) Homoeomma sp. "Peru II/Blue" and we already ruled this one out. But you are very close.
So go ahead, unlimited guesses for all of you guys :)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
pulcherrimaklaasi is (most likely) Homoeomma sp. "Peru II/Blue" and we already ruled this one out. But you are very close.
So go ahead, unlimited guesses for all of you guys :)
Is it? The pulcherrimaklaasi I was thinking as sp. blue different from what I have kept and have seen labelled elsewhere as peru 2 :dead:

Euathlus truculentus?

AracKnight

Arachnopeon
Well, the actual pulcherrimaklaasi is a completely different thing. What was sold in the hobby (at least in Europe) under that name, is an overall blue spider, that is most likely conspecific with Homoeomma sp. Blue and is no Euathlus sp. for sure.

But the adult male on my picture belongs to Euathlus sp. "Blue" or "Blue Femur". And yes, it might be Euathlus truculentus. So: you're up @KezyGLA :)

AracKnight

Arachnopeon
@KezyGLA I know it's almost Christmas and we all are in hurry to get things set up, but maybe you'll find a minute to provide us another image we can waste our time on, to avoid social interaction with too many relatives :D

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Sorry guys. Again no alerts. Even with the tag. Will post photo within the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.