Grosphus grandidieri

Charlie69

Arachnosquire
Hi
I have three scorplings arriving november 3. They are siblings. I have emailed seller asking if they are separated or living together, but no answer yet. Hoping that I can ceep them together. Anyone has experiens with this specie? Or the genus?

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I personally haven't kept them but general rule is with MOST sp. Cannibalize at younger instars. Usually adults should only be kept together

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hi
I have three scorplings arriving november 3. They are siblings. I have emailed seller asking if they are separated or living together, but no answer yet. Hoping that I can ceep them together. Anyone has experiens with this specie? Or the genus?
While my trio of P. imperator babies seems to be doing okay together, I usually recommend not housing younger instars together. Like @ArachnoDrew said, they are much more likely to cannibalize when younger and/or during molting periods.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
While my trio of P. imperator babies seems to be doing okay together, I usually recommend not housing younger instars together. Like @ArachnoDrew said, they are much more likely to cannibalize when younger and/or during molting periods.
Lol same here.. i have my little 4 together still

Charlie69

Arachnosquire
Thx. Think i'm going for better safe than sorry. Setting up three containers. Maybe when they grow up I will trie to put them together. What a shame. Wanted to see them and study their behavior. Thx so much for your reply :)

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Thx. Think i'm going for better safe than sorry. Setting up three containers. Maybe when they grow up I will trie to put them together. What a shame. Wanted to see them and study their behavior. Thx so much for your reply :)
If you had a bunch more you can test.. having some individually and maybe a trio housed together just to see how well it goes.. im sure someone has tried it.... some sp. Actually thrive and grow quicker when in large colonies