1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

gromgrom

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by catfishrod69, Apr 22, 2011.

1. burmish101

burmish101 Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    Received my end of a trade from Dustin and everything was packed very well and just as described. He is very knowledgeable and quick to answer questions, I would recommend him to anyone.

2. first transaction, very positive. Dustin was very responsive and extremely helpful. I had lots of questions, received lots of thorough answers and eventually lots of well packaged, healthy scorpions. Seriously good business.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dotdman

dotdman Arachnobaron Old Timer

POSITIVE

Easy going, communicative, and obviously knows his stuff - a perfect seller. I received 6 Sicarius sp. "Chile" spiderlings from Dustin and really couldn't be happier. Packing was top notch, and the spiders themselves are in excellent shape. Very satisfied, and will definitely do business with him again in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scorpionluva

Scorpionluva Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

PA
    Just completed a trade , purchase and loan with Dustin and everything was spectacular !!!
    Everything arrived safe , secure and very lively
    I hope for many more transactions this way as I am totally pleased with everything !!!
    Til the next time !!!!!

5. tdark1

tdark1 Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

POSITIVE!!!

Review for Dustin AKA GromGrom - Scorpion Breeder - 5 Star : 10/10 Service

Packing Overview:

I just recently (late last week) received a large shipment of scorpions from Dustin. I had ordered 10 P. Vills + 8 H. Jayakari all at 2i and semi-fragile (so quite a large order IMO). Everything was packed to perfection, the box was styro lined in addition to foil lining the stryo (which really helps shipping to AZ due to the heat). My temps ranged during shipping from 108 to 112 degrees, as I live in the Phoenix, AZ area. All animals arrived in perfect health and in great order. Dustin was kind enough to offer to have the box held at the shipping facility for pickup (many sellers forget to do this, or mess this up, so I was very pleased he is well versed in shipping to VERY VERY hot climates).

Animal Quality:

In terms of the actual animals, all were WELL WELL fed and hydrated. Upon unpacking and re-housing to delis, I gave the animals 2 days to help with stress and I then offered food, in the form of nymph dubia and small crickets, every animal shipped ate IMMEDIATELY!! No fussy eaters, no B.S., just a great group of animals I received (couldn't be happier). I noted no "lame duck" or "weak" animals within the shipment, typically when ordering large quanities of 2i scorpions, you typically have 5%+/- that come in either underfed or not hydrated well.

Payment:

Completely simple, I was able to paypal (in my case) or send USPS money orders, he would even take a personal check and online Western Union!

Customer Support:

Dustin was 100% available via text message to answer any questions I had regarding the animals or the shipping process! He even called the post office to ensure the package was handled correctly.

Animal Knowledge:

10/10, Dustin KNOWS his scorpions and was able to give me many pointers and advice regarding housing, caring, how he keeps his scorps and even breeding, etc...

To sum this all up, I would order from Dustin again in a heartbeat (and I hope to very soon), he's a VERY trustworthy seller, that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the scope of any of the other breeders I have dealt with. Furthermore, it is apparent that he has tons of experience shipping to extreme climates (most breeders refuse to AZ ship in the summer). I have been keeping inverts since 2001 and this was the best experience I've had overall, dealing with an online seller! Couple that with his break pricing on animals ordered, it can't be beat.

Thank You Again,

Robert

6. 3skulls

3skulls Arachnobaron

Kentucky
    Placed an order with Dustin a week or so ago and forgot to post a review.

Great guy to deal with and a 100% flawless order experience.
    Everything went very smooth.

Thanks again Dustin,

Rich

• Like Like x 1
  7. telepatella

telepatella Arachnoknight

Just got my H. caboverdensis babies from Justin. I'm very happy to have done business with him. Thanks Justin!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Red Eunice

Red Eunice Arachnodemon

Just an hour ago I met Dustin at a nearby eatery to complete a purchase of C. darlingi slings. Very pleasant guy, hoped to talk about T's with him but time was limited. Slings were in excellent condition, very lively, one had even molted in its container. Very happy to have met Dustin, and a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to future dealings with him.
    2 thumbs up. Thanks, Dustin. [emoji4]

• Like Like x 1
  9. telepatella

telepatella Arachnoknight

Doh! Dustin...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did my first trade with Dustin/gromgrom and it could not have been better! Great communication, packing, and he added a few freebies! Will DEFINITELY do business with him again!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Venom

Venom Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive!

I just received two 3i C. limbatus from Dustin/ gromgrom. They arrived in the pink of health--active and feisty. The packaging was very professional. I used the one-day shipping option. It was 10 degrees F outside, with a windchill of -2F when they arrived. Dustin included a heatpack and plenty of insulation--and it worked! I'm totally happy with his shipping, professionalism, and his critters. I have no doubt I will do business with Dustin again.

Highly recommended!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. packrat1

packrat1 Arachnopeon

Ohio
    Had a trade with Dustin & got some Sicairus sp. from him & he was very generous. I would gladly have future dealings with Dustin.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aphonopelma81

Aphonopelma81 Arachnosquire Classifieds User

100% positive!

I recently made a purchase from Dustin everything arrived in great shape, on time and well packed ! I highly recommend doing business with Dustin! I will definitely do business again
    Thanks
    James parks

• Like Like x 1
  14. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoemperor Active Member

Did a trade with Dustin last week and things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Communication was great, scorps were shipped perfectly, and you really couldn't ask for a friendlier guy. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Dustin again and I recommend anyone wanting some cool scorps (especially from the T. stigmurus hive) to check him out. Thanks Dustin!

• Like Like x 1
  15. darrelldlc

darrelldlc Arachnobaron Old Timer

positive

Just got in my scorpions today, all were alive and well, also good communication from him on when to ship and tracking info.

I'll be keeping my eye on his available list!

thank you for a seamless transaction, and styro packaging

Darrell

• Like Like x 1
  16. I got a few things from Dustin recently...

Im just getting into scorpions, and Dustin was kind enough to give me the information I asked for. Thanks Dustin. Package arrived safe and well packed.
    100% positive experience.

-jack

• Like Like x 1
  17. Reptilesbyrick

Reptilesbyrick Arachnopeon

Just bought a few scorpions from Dustin. Great job packing and shipping them. All arrived alive and well. Very professional in his care and communication. This is my second purchase from Dustin and I hope to have more. Thank you!

18. Positive!

Recently received half a dozen C. gracilis, four P. schlechteri, and a bonus C. limbatus from Dustin. AMAZING breeder/seller! Pricing, communication, packing, blah blah blah, were great, BUT what I really appreciated was the time he spent to describe in detail the species he had available and help me determine what I wanted to purchase as my first scorpions. Dustin/gromgrom is a great resource for the hobby - thanks for an excellent transaction! Should my collection start to shift away from Ts and weigh more heavily toward scorps, I blame Dustin.

• Like Like x 1
  19. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoemperor Active Member

Did another deal with Dustin Jeskey and couldn't be happier! Prices were great as always, the little P. schlecteri dug right in (one already molted too!) and he even included a beautiful little freebie! Excellent communication, top notch packing and the specimens are all A+. Will undoubtedly be doing business with him again. Thanks man!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Swifty

Swifty Arachnobaron Old Timer

POSITIVE!

Got a great box of scorps from Dustin! Always has good stuff, and packs well too! Thanks again Dustin!

Swifty

• Like Like x 1