Green Bottle Blue Premolt.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, just curious if anyone knows if these buggers tend to have a longer premolt period. Seems like mine has been in premolt for almost 3 weeks if not more now. :/

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
couldn't say, I saw mine so seldom. She would make an appearance and just be noticeably larger, from the time I got her to the time I sold her I only saw her maybe 4 times (well more that legs at the mouth of the burrow).
Rev

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, just curious if anyone knows if these buggers tend to have a longer premolt period. Seems like mine has been in premolt for almost 3 weeks if not more now. :/
That's...not very long. :?

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well if it refuse food and look fat and like premolt leave it alone
it will molt when u not looking or least expecting ;)
try to less move or open or disturb it, they need to be content to molt successfully

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well if it refuse food and look fat and like premolt leave it alone
it will molt when u not looking or least expecting ;)
try to less move or open or disturb it, they need to be content to molt successfully
I leave it alone just occasionally spray a tid bit of water on one side of the webbing to give it something to drink. Its butt is huge and the bald spot is very black indicating premolt. I haven't fed it last couple weeks because I don't any complications with its molting process due to excessive feeding.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I leave it alone just occasionally spray a tid bit of water on one side of the webbing to give it something to drink. Its butt is huge and the bald spot is very black indicating premolt. I haven't fed it last couple weeks because I don't any complications with its molting process due to excessive feeding.
well, if bald spot is black it should molt in next day or so
stop spay water, it really dont need at this point
let us know when it finely do molt
good luck :)

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yeah I have been out of the tarantula hobby for a while most my slings I used to have I remember molting pretty quickly. But then again I had alot that were fast molters.