Great news on infected sling and new arrivals!

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
As some of you may remember, I had 4 of my 6 usumbara slings come down with the mystery mold a few weeks back. 2 died. one still has the mold but seems in good health. the other one molted last night! i quickly and ever so carefully moved him to a new clean vial even though he hadnt hardened, and he is fine. lets hope the mold doesnt return. he went from 3/4" to 1 1/4". ive never had such steady hands as i coaxed him out of the vial without ever touching him. also i have 4 new arrivals tomorrow : an adult H. maculata ( christmas gift from bridget); 2 A avic slings and 1 A. versi slings (gifts from me to Bridget). ahhh a few bits of great news on a crappy day, sweet relief.:)

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awsome Im glad to hear that everything worked out for the better. With slings its hard to get all those dead crikets parts out and they sometimes mold. But non the less good luck

Sincerely,

Brandon

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I have it on good authority your versi sling will be a bit bigger than you were expecting (out of stock on the 1"-ers, only the slightly larger one was left). ;)

Oops, I gave away the surprise!

bill

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I have it on good authority your versi sling will be a bit bigger than you were expecting (out of stock on the 1"-ers, only the slightly larger one was left).
woohooo! thanks Bill=D