Great molt

Sabatta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My T Blondi finally molted and put an end to the mystery surrounding its gender. Now I know - to my surprise - it is a female. I was certain I saw silk glands and a stiffer patch of hairs under her abdomen. I was certain it was male. I had her since she had a one inch legspan and was upset at the though that I would be losing "him" a year after ultimate. Looks like things worked out this time. :p

Exuvium shot:

Here is my new female beauty:

And here is the result of me excitedly fumbling with her evuvium and then scratching my neck (still didn't get me down though):

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congratulations. Also consider getting some rubber gloves for the urticating hairs. It not only protects your hands from hairs, it also keeps your germs and chemicals off of the t's and reminds you not to touch yourself. At least it was only your neck {D .

jukahman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats for being too excited.:D .worth it though...nice specimen u have there...:)

Sabatta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congratulations. Also consider getting some rubber gloves for the urticating hairs. It not only protects your hands from hairs, it also keeps your germs and chemicals off of the t's and reminds you not to touch yourself. At least it was only your neck {D .
Lol, at least. :eek:

Thats for being too excited.:D .worth it though...nice specimen u have there...:)
Thanks. I'll be looking forward to when her fangs have hardened. I'm sure she'll make quite the glutton of herself.

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That is a nice suprise. Usually it's the other way around. Man that picture is making me itch.

Sabatta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That is a nice suprise. Usually it's the other way around. Man that picture is making me itch.
Yeah, lucky for sure. Now if my P Metallica turns out the same way I'll be set. :cool: