great example of bad pet store advice

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Is that off YouTube? Some ppl on this site get super hyphy AB posting vids like that from YouTube BC it gives the film makers more views, which can make them think it's ok and even encourage them to continue their wicked ways... Just saying...

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Is that off YouTube? Some ppl on this site get super hyphy AB posting vids like that from YouTube BC it gives the film makers more views, which can make them think it's ok and even encourage them to continue their wicked ways... Just saying...
hes got comments on this vid stating otherwise. thanks for the tip.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Also, can we just all take a moment to shake our heads at the crap enclosure... And the fact that he says you can treat it like a dog or cat.......:banghead:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I should hope so.... ,!!! But the real question is: will he listen?
prob not, he most likely thinks his fiance knows what shes doing and is infallible. reading through the youtube comments, he did put peat moss in there as sub. sooo, thats one thing out of a hundred...

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
prob not, he most likely thinks his fiance knows what shes doing and is infallible. reading through the youtube comments, he did put peat moss in there as sub. sooo, thats one thing out of a hundred...
Good lord...

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
The video is a year old and its put in under the "comedy" section. All the rest of his videos are gun related don't think it was serious.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
There's an army of those type of folks out there. They actually believe that wild animals like T's can interact with people.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Sometimes YouTube really sucks.
I 'dislike' the video, not the post.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Wow that's beyond words the worst part is there are people out there right now thinking of getting a T and watching this thinking this guy nows what he's doing :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: I haven't been in the hobby very long but I am very much aware of how horrably wrong everything he says is thanks to you guys helping me learn thank you so much for helping people like me learn the right way to care for tarantulas

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The video is a year old and its put in under the "comedy" section. All the rest of his videos are gun related don't think it was serious.
It's under "comedy?!?!?" How is that funny? Even if you don't take a single thing he did/said into consideration, it's not like HE is particularly fun to watch either. I see zero humor here...

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
It's under "comedy?!?!?" How is that funny? Even if you don't take a single thing he did/said into consideration, it's not like HE is particularly fun to watch either. I see zero humor here...

Comedy as in a farse

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
I have a big female or two that he can tame with his little brush . His next video can be titled "Taming the burning and stinging of an angry old world tarantula bite" .
Hey don't doubt his super advanced methods scientifically proven by his fiances two years of experience. He clearly wouldn't get bitten because it would get used to being touched and become just like a dog obviously.