1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Grayzone

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by roaddog, May 5, 2011.

1. Advertisement
    100% Positive. I received my package today from Steven. Excellent packaging and communication. He literally put up with all my questions in stride :) never missing a beat. My newest edition arrived active and ready to explore. I also found freebies tucked in. I would happily do business with him again in the future!

2. Just completed a trade with Steve and have to say it was awesome. He was very honest with what I was receiving and very helpful with tips on shipping. I was a first time shipper and sent my end first and he kept in contact the whole time and made me feel comfortable with the whole transaction. When I received my pair of P. Pederseni they were packed nice and snug and in good health. I will be doing business with him again, in the near future hopefully. Thanks again Steve.

3. kyahalhai21311

kyahalhai21311 Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

POSITIVE BREEDING EXPERIENCE

sent my male A. avic to be paired with his female, kept me up to date on the pairings and how they went. his female dropped a sac and through the whole process of tending the EWLs and 1st/2nd instars he kept me well-informed. genuinely loves the hobby, wanted nothing more than to produce some slings, not concerned with profits or anything. definitely would NOT hesitate to do another breeding loan with him, he took as good of care of the slings as possible and my cut reached me in great condition.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing Arachnosupporter

NJ
    Positive!!!!!!

Just finished a large order from Steve. (grayzone) I could not be more please with the Tarantulas! Everything was expert packed into cups and boxed very well. Not one DOA. Just looking at the tarantulas you can tell how healthy they are. This is a person who really really cares about his tarantulas. Excellent communication. Would not hesitate for a second to deal with Steve again. Great transaction!Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Grayzone's new reviews can be found here.