1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gravid?

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by Androctonus_bic, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Androctonus_bic

Androctonus_bic Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    I have my P.imp since 8 months ago, and i think that she is gravid. Now is extremly agressive, doesen't eat since 3 weeks ago, and have visible the soft parts of the exoesqueleton between the black plaques. I gave two she justo 3 crickets a week.Can somebody post some pix of a gravid p.imp?
    Could she be gravid?

And another stupid question: What means btw and lol ( lots of laughings?)? I'm becomin crazy whit internet english language:?

2. G. Carnell

G. Carnell Arachnoemperor Old Timer

EU
    hehe
    not sure about the emp
    but btw is BY THE WAY
    :)

IME- in my experience
    IMO- in my opinion

3. OldHag

OldHag ArachnoHag Old Timer

4. Androctonus_bic

WOW, the mine is not like your!!!!!!

Provably de mine is just a little fat, but now i think that is not gravid.
    What a pitty.

Thax George for this necessary info. Now I will visit the web site less lose.

5. Black Hawk

Black Hawk Arachnolord Old Timer

lol-laugh out loud
    rofl-rolling on floor laughing
    and some other laughing abreviations but most of the others have some bad language abbreviated in them, u can always PM someone if u don't know, i'd be glad to try to explain somethin ;)

6. Androctonus_bic

PM= Post me or private mesage?
    u=you

Ok, thanx Halcón Negro, but if I ask something to you, you must to practise your spanish answering me. ;)

( Sorry, but I don't understad (as well as I want) your PM about mycosis, but Give me a couple of days and i'll give you an answer)

7. Androctonus_bic

What do you think about my female of p imp? Is she gravid or not?

[​IMG]

8. OldHag

OldHag ArachnoHag Old Timer

She might be. Mine ate the male in June 2004. She didnt have her babies until March 30 2005. In the end I thought she was going to explode she got so big! You could see the babies through her side!
    Do you keep her with males? They take a long long time to have the babies so she just might be.