Gravid

Bandit1431

Arachnopeon
Not sure how far long she is.. was trying to offer her a superworm yesterday got a fst no out of her and almost took a sting.. still not sure what spieces of Asian forest she is....I have a Male that is a petersii but he hasn't been housed with her

Bandit1431

Arachnopeon
Thsts what I thought to but idk she has been hiding for awhile and im.not sure how long premolt lasts if she is going through that.. and she is abit small

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Thsts what I thought to but idk she has been hiding for awhile and im.not sure how long premolt lasts if she is going through that.. and she is abit small
Looks like pre molt, they will hide away every so often - especially when full - no point in coming out really.

Bandit1431

Arachnopeon
Havent been able to feed her either... there is a superworm in her tank and I think a dubia will she be ok in there with them? How long does molting take?

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got the same vibe, ratio of features makes it not look like it's an adult to me. Metasoma(tail) looks a little thin and claws(chela) seem off a little to me for it to be an adult, could be wrong though.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
This looks more of fat than gravid, but I could be wrong. It seems kinda young to be gravid, how big is the scorp on body length and from the front body to the stinger? Also you should moisten the substrate a bit, since they like it kind of humid.

Bandit1431

Arachnopeon
This looks more of fat than gravid, but I could be wrong. It seems kinda young to be gravid, how big is the scorp on body length and from the front body to the stinger? Also you should moisten the substrate a bit, since they like it kind of humid.
Not sure her length.. not able to get that close to her without her trying to sting or get upset. And I do mist

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Havent been able to feed her either... there is a superworm in her tank and I think a dubia will she be ok in there with them? How long does molting take?
Get the super worm out AT ALL COST or you will end up with a half eaten scorpion when it molts.

Mordax8393

Arachnoknight
Make sure you get the superworm out. They are notorious for eating scorpions and even some lizards alive. dubia should be fine but better to remove it