Gravid ? Or premolt?

Jennybeans1107

Arachnopeon
ok so, I've had emperors but they were all big males. This is my first girl. Does she look more like she's going to molt(I see no cracks in her exo) or gravid? Any input is appreciated . Thanks!

Attachments

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
being she's an adult{what i can see in the pics},she's a biggie,she won't molt anymore,and she looks to be gravid,but not busting out yet,but she's on her way,awesome healthy one at that.good luck:) wild caught females,well some that come in are gravid already,yours looks great.i'm sure she has a good appetite.

Jennybeans1107

Arachnopeon
being she's an adult{what i can see in the pics},she's a biggie,she won't molt anymore,and she looks to be gravid,but not busting out yet,but she's on her way,awesome healthy one at that.good luck:) wild caught females,well some that come in are gravid already,yours looks great.i'm sure she has a good appetite.
Hey! Thanks for
Your response ! I actually just got her from my favorite store last week. She's extremely
Active and yes she is good sized , hasn't eaten that much yet but seems pretty Healthy!

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I bought a third AFS because I suspected she might be gravid. No dice, she moulted down to a smaller girth, she was just chunky from presumably a bit of over-feeding. So it could go either way.

Jose Rivera

Arachnopeon
She’s definitely an adult but it’s hard to tell if she’s gravid. She could be gravid or just fat. If you feed her a regular schedule meal and your not over feeding her then she’s lost likely gravid. But if your over feeding her then she could be just overweight. Hope this helps.