Gravid C. Sculpturatus what to do

Spyder b

Arachnosquire
I mean most likely I wouldn't doubt it I just seen it sting itself then boom dead

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
I'm in the same boat. I have 3 females with full broods going, and one with 2 babies.
Brood A is completely dispersed and cupped.
Brood B, 8 came off during maintenance and died in cups. Their siblings are now coming off on their own, 10 days later.
Brood C, a good week away.
Brood D (2) No idea. I left her in with the community..

Not sure what to do with 60 + scorplings... I do want to keep them alive , perhaps give them to friends locally..
I have 3-4 pinheads in each of the cups. no idea if they are eating them ,hard to tell at this point. They are dam small... Dime sized

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
I'm in the same boat. I have 3 females with full broods going, and one with 2 babies.
Brood A is completely dispersed and cupped.
Brood B, 8 came off during maintenance and died in cups. Their siblings are now coming off on their own, 10 days later.
Brood C, a good week away.
Brood D (2) No idea. I left her in with the community..

Not sure what to do with 60 + scorplings... I do want to keep them alive , perhaps give them to friends locally..
I have 3-4 pinheads in each of the cups. no idea if they are eating them ,hard to tell at this point. They are dam small... Dime sized
Fertile Mertiles it sounds like XD Best of luck with all those babies. I mean you could sell them too and give some away as freebies.

Edited to add:
You could also wholesale them too.

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
No matter what.. they arent going back co-ed

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
No matter what.. they arent going back co-ed
That's how it was with my C. gracilis. They started breeding to the point I had to remove all of the males out of their communal tank. It was forever love in the air in their tank :D

Spyder b

Arachnosquire
OK quick question but totally off subject ..how do you know when a male enters maturity?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
OK quick question but totally off subject ..how do you know when a male enters maturity?
@darkness975 might be able to answer that question. Truthfully, I'm not sure.
You will see them attempting to court the females in the tank. If a female is already gravid or not interested she will flick him away.

If you are trying to induce breeding make sure you have a set up where the male can deposit his spermatophore.

Also, please don't breed siblings. It's not good for the gene pool.