Gravel and cardboard box enclosure

Rlc9021

Arachnopeon
My slings are very happy in their cardboard box with gravel substraight ,calcium light ,heat mat underneath and one side ,pint of water in the gravel for humidity so glad I the pet shop bloke gave me advise.
They seem to love it I peep though the hole in box and see my chilobrachys kaeng krachan and my lasiodora difficilis slings hugging and the chilo even carrys him around with his mouth ..bless them both.

What to get next ...g.Metallica? Mabey a sand tarantula

Jmanbeing93

Arachnosquire
see my chilobrachys kaeng krachan and my lasiodora difficilis slings hugging and the chilo even carrys him around with his mouth ..bless them both.
I think that is cannibalism, not love. Tarantulas are not capable of expressing emotions like more complex animals (e.g. Elephants and humans.)

boina

Lady of the mites
From now on I'm going to tell everyone I keep land octopus..es. (What's the plural of octopus?)

Jmanbeing93

Arachnosquire
From now on I'm going to tell everyone I keep land octopus..es. (What's the plural of octopus?)
Octopuses, Octopi and Octopodes are all correct.

"The plural form of octopus is octopuses (or occasionally octopodes). Although it is often supposed that octopi is the 'correct' plural of octopus, and it has been in use for longer than the usual Anglicized plural octopuses, it in fact originates as an error."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/video/octopus

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
My slings are very happy in their cardboard box with gravel substraight ,calcium light ,heat mat underneath and one side ,pint of water in the gravel for humidity so glad I the pet shop bloke gave me advise.
They seem to love it I peep though the hole in box and see my chilobrachys kaeng krachan and my lasiodora difficilis slings hugging and the chilo even carrys him around with his mouth ..bless them both.

What to get next ...g.Metallica? Mabey a sand tarantula
You may want to add a trollface emoji to this post. If a new keeper sees this, he/ might think this is a good way to keep them. Unbelievable, I know, but we get the most crazy questions here...:D

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Octopuses, Octopi and Octopodes are all correct.

"The plural form of octopus is octopuses (or occasionally octopodes). Although it is often supposed that octopi is the 'correct' plural of octopus, and it has been in use for longer than the usual Anglicized plural octopuses, it in fact originates as an error."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/video/octopus
And here i was thinking this thread would be worthless. I feel bad for all the unnecessary corrections I've given out... not that i do it rudely. Id just hate to be corrected if I wasnt wrong. Thanks! This is the thing i learned today!
Edit: just out of curiosity, cacti is the only plural of cactus, right? If its not, my life is a lie and ive got some elementary school teachers to slap.

Rlc9021

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone ...don't worry I'm not a tarantula molester they are perfectly safe in there plastic containers with coco fibre substrate all in separate enclosures and getting on just fine ...just a bit of somthing to make some people chuckle..