Got Tarantula Memes?

Thekla

Arachnoprince
How about...
beer me!
Sorry, I don't quite understand... maybe lost in translation? :confused: And also, I don't like beer. :p

Or you could use it as a tourism ad for Miami....

Come to Miami, where even the spiders party poolside.
Sorry again, but why Miami? On the other hand, my hometown is located at the sea as well, so I could do it with Luebeck. :D

A rub a dub dub washin in the tub
Yeah, I love that! :rofl:

Is that T molting in the waterdish?
No, I don't think so. There're still no signs of moulting any time soon. ;)
Here's my thread for that curious incident: http://arachnoboards.com/threads/e-sp-red-sling-taking-a-bath-or-what.304842/

cold blood

Staff member
Sorry, I don't quite understand... maybe lost in translation? :confused: And also, I don't like beer. :p
Its not about you liking beer...its about most people having beers while poolside.

Sorry again, but why Miami? On the other hand, my hometown is located at the sea as well, so I could do it with Luebeck. :D
Any warm resort town...Miami has as rep for partying around the water.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Obviously not a tarantula but Clubber Lang was out earlier and I managed to get some quick pics of her.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
100% 'Outlast' spider.

Or you could use it as a tourism ad for Miami....

Come to Miami, where even the spiders party poolside.
In the case of a P.cancerides:

'Come to Little Haiti, where >real< P.cancerides costs 50% off, Voodoo 101 and a kiss from old Mama included'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
You open it up and it's one page of discribeing maturing then the rest of the book is describing the female eating the male

Who know @Ungoliant was a meme lord

Yes a good meme indeed and a current one too ima see if I can get this one into comment awards

20180325_204224.jpg

Alright while you guys have a generation z member to show you how memes work now lemme show you a deep fried meme I did you the favor of deep frying one of yours for you deepfried_1522031412288.png
Your welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Once again obviously not a tarantula. If you'd rather I didn't post non tarantulas just let me know with a few disagrees.