Got my obt's

radicaldementia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey did you use the vail that ryan sent to you for one of those obt's??
No I think that vial is too big and the sling could probably fit through the air holes. I'm gonna use it for one of my other inverts.

btw I just fed mine, and they are quite hungry.

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Got mine today. Did a communal home and all are well.Had to prod them out with the dull end of a toothpick into their new home.Mellow OBTS?
Thanks Ryan!:worship:

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got mine today. Did a communal home and all are well.Had to prod them out with the dull end of a toothpick into their new home.Mellow OBTS?
Thanks Ryan!:worship:
Nice! I would love to see your set up.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No I think that vial is too big and the sling could probably fit through the air holes. I'm gonna use it for one of my other inverts.

btw I just fed mine, and they are quite hungry.
ahh okay because I was gonna use it. Mine ate the very first day.

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice! I would love to see your set up.
They got here around 2:00 today and I did'nt get home and started on them untill around 9:30. Had to bake some wood and substrate and this is what I came up with to get them out and streched.I hate the fact that I made them wait so long.Most people seem to have gotten theirs yesterday.
Ryan is a master packer,I think you could have dropped a bowling ball on my package and the Ts would be fine!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:clap:
They got here around 2:00 today and I did'nt get home and started on them untill around 9:30. Had to bake some wood and substrate and this is what I came up with to get them out and streched.I hate the fact that I made them wait so long.Most people seem to have gotten theirs yesterday.
Ryan is a master packer,I think you could have dropped a bowling ball on my package and the Ts would be fine!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice. hope they do well for you.

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What did you do with yours?Don't want to go through 4 pages to see,lazy!

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i found these glad cups and filled em up with substrate and then poked some holes on the top of the lid. nothing special lol. I will post a pic when I get home.
Sounds like what most people do with slings.Deli cup with air. This is my first communal.So far it is going good.I will make sure they get cricks tomorrow!!!

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sounds like what most people do with slings.Deli cup with air. This is my first communal.So far it is going good.I will make sure they get cricks tomorrow!!!
ya I would get crickets real quick because ya don't want the t's eating eachother.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey everyone. I'm gonna do a communal with two of the three obt s'lings I have. Can anyone give me advice on how to do this? thank you...

BlueNinja

Arachnopeon
Got mine today. Explanation for delay: "MISDELIVERED TO: WICHITA, KS" :rolleyes:

They arrived sometime between 5:30PM and 2:30AM, as I was out of town during that time... but they're alive, as expected!

Kel_420

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Got mine today. Explanation for delay: "MISDELIVERED TO: WICHITA, KS" :rolleyes:

They arrived sometime between 5:30PM and 2:30AM, as I was out of town during that time... but they're alive, as expected!
Nice, is this you first set of Ts?

dannax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey everyone. I'm gonna do a communal with two of the three obt s'lings I have. Can anyone give me advice on how to do this? thank you...

i'm considering the same thing for mine. i hear it's possible and i figure this is as good as a time as ever. they will grow together and hopefully tolerate each other. i hope i end up with a breeding pair though, just for the experience of watching the eggs develop.

Kel_420

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Problem

I feed 2 of my obt today, but the 3rd one just attacks and then lets go. You think there's something wrong with his fangs?

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'm considering the same thing for mine. i hear it's possible and i figure this is as good as a time as ever. they will grow together and hopefully tolerate each other. i hope i end up with a breeding pair though, just for the experience of watching the eggs develop.
ahh I'm not gonna do it anymore... I don't think I want any of them eating eachother.