1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got a T. apophysis sling!!!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Goomba, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Goomba

Goomba Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    Today I got a Theraphosa apophysis spiderling!
    There were 3 spiderlings left at my local reptile shop, and I chose the smallest of the 3 siblings. One had just molted, one seemed to be premolt, and the one I got seemed to be semi-fresh post molt, and nice and fat, with the shortest legspan. So let's hope she'll turn out to be a girl in a few months! This is definately one of my dream T's, and I barely ever see them around here.
    It's been a good week in terms of T's with me. First my L. parahybana turns out to be a girl, and now I have a pinkfoot! YES! :)

Pics to come.

2. Goomba

Goomba Arachnobaron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her legspan's about that of a squarter.

3. IdahoBiteyThing

IdahoBiteyThing Arachnobaron Old Timer

Hairy

Cool looking T. I like the fuzzy look of it. Bet it will grow up to be one huge, itchy monster size T! Congrats!

4. Sr. Chencho

Sr. Chencho Arachnoknight Old Timer

Awesome new addition!

I like that fuzzy, greenish tint to it. It looks healthy, by the butt on it. Enjoy, and great find. Do you live in Tucson? It sounds like there's a pet store in Tucson that I should visit sometime.

Congrats on your new T.
    Fredster
    Not as lean or mean,
    Still US Marine!!
    1975-1983

5. Goomba

Goomba Arachnobaron

Nope. The shop's Pet's Inc in Tempe, on Mill and Southern.

6. sparular

sparular Arachnoknight

What a fuzz ball. Does it look that green to the eye or just in photos? How big is it now 3/4"? Congrats on the new acquisition.

7. Rochelle

Rochelle Arachnoprince Old Timer

Too cute! What a fuzzball...hehehe :)
    This one is on my wish list also, but we don't see them for sale often at any size. :(
    Congratulations!

8. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

How adorable!!! The cutest fuzz ball I have ever seen! congrats:clap: :clap: