Got a T. apophysis sling!!!

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Today I got a Theraphosa apophysis spiderling!
There were 3 spiderlings left at my local reptile shop, and I chose the smallest of the 3 siblings. One had just molted, one seemed to be premolt, and the one I got seemed to be semi-fresh post molt, and nice and fat, with the shortest legspan. So let's hope she'll turn out to be a girl in a few months! This is definately one of my dream T's, and I barely ever see them around here.
It's been a good week in terms of T's with me. First my L. parahybana turns out to be a girl, and now I have a pinkfoot! YES! :)

Pics to come.

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hairy

Cool looking T. I like the fuzzy look of it. Bet it will grow up to be one huge, itchy monster size T! Congrats!

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome new addition!

I like that fuzzy, greenish tint to it. It looks healthy, by the butt on it. Enjoy, and great find. Do you live in Tucson? It sounds like there's a pet store in Tucson that I should visit sometime.

Congrats on your new T.
Fredster
Not as lean or mean,
Still US Marine!!
1975-1983

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nope. The shop's Pet's Inc in Tempe, on Mill and Southern.

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What a fuzz ball. Does it look that green to the eye or just in photos? How big is it now 3/4"? Congrats on the new acquisition.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Too cute! What a fuzzball...hehehe :)
This one is on my wish list also, but we don't see them for sale often at any size. :(
Congratulations!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How adorable!!! The cutest fuzz ball I have ever seen! congrats:clap: :clap: