Google Ad for Tarantual preservation

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
That is a unique looking P metallica. :rofl:
Lmao, I was about to edit this and say that they were talking about the P. Metallica and how it was now critically endangered but I’m glad they have it on the front :rofl:

moshpitpanda

Arachnosquire
Google watches your every move these days so your ads are based on conversations and websites visited. Mine are usually full of tarantulas and video game stuff lol

ComputerDellLI

Arachnopeon
Sometimes I feel like listening to Under The Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It would take a lot to get the NYPost to care about spiders. After all, these are the same guys who showed the Hussein brothers mutilated bloated heads and put Franklin Mata and Kenneth Moreno, the Rape Cops, on the front page.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
What is most puzzling though is that it appears to be photoshopped blue instead of just getting a picture of the right species.... :confused:

ComputerDellLI

Arachnopeon
Do you want me to send the link to you?
Thanks, but I found it. I just watched it 10 seconds ago. The still photo was of A. metallica, but all of the videos were of P. metallica. Not entirely shameful. Lets New Yorkers appreciate the species, even if I think there' plenty of other beautiful Ts.