Good scorpion YouTubers?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Title really says it all.. who do the scorpion guys here watch on YT?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I think that mostly you will find "those with T's that keep some scorpions as well" rather than specific, dedicated to scorpions only, keeper channels.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It's more like which of those I can trust.
If I got right your thread goal you wish to know if exists, on YT (on the scorpion part), trustworth keepers uploading like EulersK, Louisef, The Dark Den vids etc, am I wrong? :-s

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
If I got right your thread goal you wish to know if exists, on YT (on the scorpion part), trustworth keepers uploading like EulersK, Louisef, The Dark Den vids etc, am I wrong? :-s
Yes, basically. But with lots of knowledge of scorpions as well. Doesn't have to be exclusively scorps.

Stugy

Arachnolord
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_4mds9DLR4tZbgIysoZljA GS All Scorpion Archives (Inactive for a while)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw--hQMgPBf0rpcMI_Sks6Q Christian C.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAfTFKMIsRuG3lEc-eFD1CA DonGizzle615
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCny9CdXRmv2w-wrXXPB9Awg Skorpinski
Practically the exclusive scorpion people are generally have either been inactive for the past few years (or year) or don't upload regularly. I'm hoping to start making attempts at uploading somewhat quality content soon though I'll likely forget about it xD (currently in the process of rebooting my channel lol). Skorpinski and Don are pretty knowledgeable but I'm not sure about Christian C. and I think GS used to be somewhat active on this forum (had his own forum too I think).

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
How has nobody reccommnded "The Spiderman" channel lol hese a UK youtuber with a large T collection whos expanded more into scorpions in more recent videos

Stugy

Arachnolord
How has nobody reccommnded "The Spiderman" channel lol hese a UK youtuber with a large T collection whos expanded more into scorpions in more recent videos
I forget about him too much lol (even though I was literally talking to him a few days ago xD) plus he doesn't show up in my subscriptions list that much since I'm subscribed to almost 200 people lmao.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I forget about him too much lol (even though I was literally talking to him a few days ago xD) plus he doesn't show up in my subscriptions list that much since I'm subscribed to almost 200 people lmao.
Geeze lol im subscribed to like 5 lol

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Nobody has a dedicated Scorpion channel that i know of.... but have certainly gotten an itch to start an amateur one

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Hese a hobbiest... funny guy , cool channel.. most if his setups are ok... real simple but some could be corrected a bit... i dont beleive he supplies enough heat

basin79

ArachnoGod
I don't think The Spider Man is a good scorpion youtuber to be honest. Yes he has quite a few but he keeps them minimally. 1cm of substrate and small enclosures.

He gets quite a few loses in his whole "collection" which doesn't seem to slow him down or really affect him.

I used to follow him and really enjoyed his content but he'd get advice and just not implement it.

I gave him advice and I was ignored. Only for a woman to offer similar and he'd be "Thanks honey". "Where do I buy them from?".

I'd have literally told him the same hours earlier and get "cheers".

He still wouldn't take it as he knows better.

Last edited:

Kayv

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Instagram would be better for scorpion media in my opinion. Take a look at the following users on IG:

maynie_exotics
scorpions_of_the_world
world_of_the_scorpions
chelicerata_study
skorpionland.ch

Then there are some that keep tarantulas and have a few scorps.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Instagram would be better for scorpion media in my opinion. Take a look at the following users on IG:

maynie_exotics
scorpions_of_the_world
world_of_the_scorpions
chelicerata_study
skorpionland.ch

Then there are some that keep tarantulas and have a few scorps.
I'm mainly looking for keepers to learn from. And video form is the most enjoyable.
@basin79 I think his 20000 fans have gotten to his head. Seems par for course with alot of these bigger channels.