Good Grief!

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That sucks that you have to prove yourself, I believe you, you are a very respected person on this board. Your T got injured because someone didn't believe you and that sucks.
I don' think this should have to be pointed out but no one MADE Ryan do anything. He's a human being of his own free will. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't held at gun point, even so, he still could have made a decision. :)

I also think this was a tad over the top, as I never got the impression anyone was challenging him as it was more so aw struck and wanted to see it. It was posted BECAUSE it was something extraordinary, so obviously, people want to see more of it and possibly something to verify it to add to the enjoyment.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I hope she fixes herself Ryan. Shes stunning! The ornata are my fav pokies..<3

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
a bit of a problem on this forum is there is to many know it alls. so many people think they have to jump in and correct someone they THINK has less experience than them. and i am pretty sure i have seen the great spider god Ryan ask for ruler shots as much as anybody;P ;P

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ryan, how is she doing? Did she cast the legs or did they heal up ok?

SoupyC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How is she doing Talken? Any updates?

Edit: D'oh....helps to read the whole thread before posting I suppose. :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She did not cast off any legs, instead I found her hanging on the side of the tank dead the next day. I don't feel much like talking anymore about this. So heckle away at me if you wish. Guess I deserve it.

Shogun

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Damn, sorry man...imo there is no blame on ANYONE in this, just a freak occurrence, no one should feel bad, except for the freakish loss of an awesome spider.

Niloticus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about your loss. Regardless of size in inches, that was one big girl!

Niloticus

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This whole situation sucks, Ryan. I'm sorry about that beautiful girl. It's not your fault though. You couldn't have possibly known that she would react like that. I hope you have another one get that big. To all the hecklers, I guarantee that Ryan knows more than all of you combined, so find another thread to post on.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh Man..........................................................

that is all Am gona say. :(

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd like to see a ruler next to ANY 10" spider. I would've gotten anxious to take pics too. Sorry to hear that, happened to me too and I didn't even see any exterior damage.