Going to a Repticon this weekend which of these would you get.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Going to a Repticon. One booth specializes in Ts. Out of these 3 which would you get: A. musculosa, Phormictopus sp. green femur, or N. tripepii?

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Going to a Repticon. One booth specializes in Ts. Out of these 3 which would you get: A. musculosa, Phormictopus sp. green femur, or N. tripepii?
Of those three I would get the Phormictopus, personally. But based on what you have (assuming your profile is up to date), probably the N. tripepii.

Last edited:

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Of those three I would get the Phromictopus, personally. But based on what you have (assuming your profile is up to date), probably the N. tripepii.
Im leaning heavily in Phormictopus, but looking at the other two has peaked my interest somewhat.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Im leaning heavily in Phormictopus, but looking at the other two has peaked my interest somewhat.
Phormics are great fun, but Nhandu can be monster eaters as well, and N. tripepii is pretty interesting looking with the fluffy pink look. A. musculosa is very similar to an L. parahybana in my opinion, so probably the least interesting of the three. Likely also a great spider though.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Of those three, N. tripepii. No question.

1551606532654.jpg