Gluing coconut beding to Styrofoam background

IvyThornton

Arachnopeon
So I have my Styrofoam background carved out but I was wondering the best way to go about gluing the coconut bedding to the wall. Is there a spray glue or do I just spread it out with a brush. Any tips would help so much!

Thank you,
Ivy

SamuraiSid

Arachnodemon
100% silicone caulk, like GE 1 brand caulk. otherwise any caulk that is food grade or aquarium safe will work fine.

search for RobC 3d backdrop tutorial, and you will get a vid from rob. great guy, with some awesome feeding vids, vcheck him out on youtube, tarantulaguy1976.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
100% silicone caulk, like GE 1 brand caulk. otherwise any caulk that is food grade or aquarium safe will work fine.

search for RobC 3d backdrop tutorial, and you will get a vid from rob. great guy, with some awesome feeding vids, vcheck him out on youtube, tarantulaguy1976.
Bam! Yeah, RobC has a great channel!

Silicone and Gorilla Glue both work really well for backgrounds. You can spread with your fingers or with those little foam brushes... the chisel head ones on a wood stick work well. Terrible description, but I don't know what they're actually called!

IvyThornton

Arachnopeon
The pic isnt super good and Im not completely finished but this is what I have so far :) Thanks everyone for there help!

DSC02568.jpg