Giant rainforest mantis last MOLT issues {Emergency}

Connerl8k

Arachnosquire
Mantids LOVE honey. You can use a cocktail stick or similar to fed her. Just gently touch her mouth and she'll go mad for it. Obviously plain honey. Nothing added.
WOW really? Babe put honey on the shopping list! I thought they were strictly meat eaters?

basin79

ArachnoGod
WOW really? Babe put honey on the shopping list! I thought they were strictly meat eaters?
They adore honey. Absolutely love it. I've got multiple videos of mantids past and present eating it.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Do you think they get any benefit from it other than it’s damn tasty?
Yes. It's packed with goodness. It has to be given as a treat though. Not a staple. But seeing as your little one has been through so much I'm sure a few extra feeds won't hurt.

Connerl8k

Arachnosquire
Yes. It's packed with goodness. It has to be given as a treat though. Not a staple. But seeing as your little one has been through so much I'm sure a few extra feeds won't hurt.
Thanks Basin she absolutely loved it as you can see. We were just saying if anything good has come out of this is Basin telling us they love honey

basin79

ArachnoGod
With a little help she managed to catch a cricket. We think she’s going to make it now. I now know it’s possible for them to survive as a retard. Just like me
You can crush a crickets head and tong feed your lass. She'll happily take it.