Giant cave roaches legal in florida?

The invertabrate

Arachnosquire
I really want to order some giant cave roaches but since I live in florida I don't know if there legal here or not,please let me know,ASAP.

Salmonsaladsandwich

Arachnolord
Blaberus giganteus is illegal in Florida. You can keep B. discoidalis and B. craniifer though, which are smaller but similar.

LeonExotic

Arachnopeon
Craniifer are really cool looking and fun to keep. Atropos is another Florida legal Blaberus sp.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ok. I promise that, if I become a millionaire I will personally reach Florida, borrow a huge helicopter, buy a good couple tonne of B.dubia and whatever Florida illegal roach specie, put those roaches in Jute sacks, and then act like a Summer-Santa's with toys :)

You can do that without issues because, if you are multi-mega-giga shamefully rich, no one will harm you in the U.S for that.

'Oh, he's rich! So he's joking, he's bizarre, excentric etc' so basically I will turn into a celebrity, while a poor man that stole an hot dog for eat, 10 years without parole :pompous:

The invertabrate

Arachnosquire
Ok. I promise that, if I become a millionaire I will personally reach Florida, borrow a huge helicopter, buy a good couple tonne of B.dubia and whatever Florida illegal roach specie, put those roaches in Jute sacks, and then act like a Summer-Santa's with toys :)

You can do that without issues because, if you are multi-mega-giga shamefully rich, no one will harm you in the U.S for that.

'Oh, he's rich! So he's joking, he's bizarre, excentric etc' so basically I will turn into a celebrity, while a poor man that stole an hot dog for eat, 10 years without parole :pompous:
Lol

Hisserdude

Arachnoking

Well FL has banned exotic roaches for a good reason, there are already so many introduced exotic species there, and every new one alters the ecosystem there more and more, to the point where the native species are getting hard to find! I personally agree with that law 100%, exotic roaches should not be kept in FL except for in instituations and universities with good enclosure security.