1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting fatal error when searching

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by subminimal, Nov 30, 2005.

1. subminimal

subminimal Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I think this was mentioned in one of the other threads, but I thought I would start a thread for the issue. Here it is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 92040 bytes) in /home/virtual/site83/fst/var/www/html/ab/search.php on line 1052

Call Stack
    # Function Location
    1 {main}() /home/virtual/site83/fst/var/www/html/ab/search.php:0
    2 array_intersect () /home/virtual/site83/fst/var/www/html/ab/search.php:1052

2. Snipes

Snipes Arachnoprince Old Timer

that happens a lot with me too. Very frustrating. Sometimes changing the categories in which i do the search, or doing thread title only solves the problem.

3. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    We are currently looking into a fix for this and other "Fatal Memory Errors".

Sorry for any inconvenience,

The Arachnoboards Team

4. subminimal

subminimal Arachnopeon

Thanks for the update. I don't mind the inconvenience, I'm more worried about helping you make your setup better!

Thanks again!

dw

5. moricollins

moricollins Arachnoprince Old Timer

I'm getting the error when searching the Tarantula discussions forum.....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/virtual/site83/fst/var/www/html/ab/search.php on line 1047

Call Stack
    # Function Location
    1 {main}() /home/virtual/site83/fst/var/www/html/ab/search.php:0

6. RaZeDaHeLL666

RaZeDaHeLL666 Arachnodemon Old Timer

So much for the search function ;)

7. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    Is it our fault there's something to search? ;)

We've completed a temporary fix that should help. We are looking into a longer term fix. Please, if you have problems searching (this forum isn't for chit/chat), let us know what terms you were using in your search and which forums you were searching in this thread.

Thanks again and we're very sorry for any inconvenience. We hope you'll bear with us through our growing pains.

The Arachnoboards Team