Getting down H. mac style!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep yep, mommy H. mac has picked out a spot, blocked herself off, and is starting to work on a sac! {D

Shagrath666

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
aw darn, i clicked this thread looking for some sweet H. macs getting down and gettin it on lol;P , nice pic though. soon you will have some fun little children to take care of:clap: . i wish i had an H. mac:( ... someday i will

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cant wait till my h.mac gets that big and has that much color. Never even see mine.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
aw darn, i clicked this thread looking for some sweet H. macs getting down and gettin it on lol;P , nice pic though. soon you will have some fun little children to take care of:clap: . i wish i had an H. mac:( ... someday i will
Oh lol well this is for you then :)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
And she is done! I wish I was awake to watch her make this sac. It is plastered to the side of the cork like a true spider might do and looks like it is going to be a pain in the ass to remove.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thats a big girl, congrats. I cant wait till my itty bitty h. mac gets to that size. thanks for the pics.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She has that place sealed off like Fort Knox and has the attitude to boot! I better be careful when it comes time to get those babies out of there.

johnharper

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ryan,

Thats cool mine are still very small I don't see them that much as they stay hid in the spaghnum moss really well. Has yours teleported on you yet? Mine has before.

John

LasidoraGT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ive kinda been wanting one but I'm not a fan of arboreals and my dad doesnt want me getting one :(

Cjacques

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a big 5 inch female in desperate need of some loving. Know anyone with a MM H. Mac Talkenlate?

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats a pretty girl you got there! Good luck with getting that sac out..... lol.... :D ;P

-Nate

bakaichi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
man.... Ryan how come u seem so not scared of ur H.mac....

i have 3, 1.5 inch sing .and for some reason im FREAKED about them hahahaha

but awsome pic ^^

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh they do make be a bit nervous. They are faster then all my pokies when they want to be. But I have them pretty well figured out now. I just have a catch cup near by so if they decide they want to run I just put a deli container over them.

Got to respect the speed demons! {D Not to mention their bite!

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man she sealed that sac up tight cause she knows your ways LOL

I got an H. maculata sac this year but only 20 or so survived because of mites :(

Good luck with the sac! They are fun to transfer!

I've found that if I put a towel around the container when transferring its a lot easier cause they just run into the folds of the towel {D IF they decide to make a run for it.

Bob