Getting back into keeping T's?

Jarvis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I haven't kept T's in awhile, but I will soon be doing a trade for some P. cambridgei slings, I have always loved the Psalmopoeus family (my favorite is P. Irminias) I'm not concerned with them being agressive/defensive or fast moving since I have kept fast agressive/defensive sp. before (OBT's, P. regalis, P. Irminias to name a few) and it's not like they are my first T. Like I said I haven't kept T's in a while, I tend to stick with scorps, but if all goes well, and they grow on me maybe I will get back into keeping T's.

Drakk

Arachnosquire
Nice welcome back to it then! ^^
Gotta love irminia!

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Uh .. why did you stop in the first place ? Idk I will probably always keep @ least 3 ... ..

Jarvis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Uh .. why did you stop in the first place ? Idk I will probably always keep @ least 3 ... ..
I stoped keeping T's and added more scorps to my collection since personaly I think that communal tanks are more interesting, and there are far more sp. of scorps than T's that can be kept communal. I have tried communal T tanks in the past (OBT, P. Regalis) and both did well until they reached maturity and had to be seperated, I would still like a communal T tank, I am going to try again next year with some Holothele sp. Columbia.

Kraine

Arachnosquire
Huh. I never thought of a communal T tank. What happens when they go for the same cricket? ;o

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hmmm . I C to each their own, I understand if communal is your passion.
Psalmopoeus (irminia) is growing on me, originally I wanted something else but now (like all of em) she's a fav.
Hope you find your niche .