Getting another T for my birthday! what are your fave new worlds!

Chili

Arachnopeon
just throwing my vote in for the GBB. like everyone else has said they are gorgeous, hardy, excellent eaters, and i love that they have multiple color forms they change through as they mature

Vinny2915

Arachnosquire
Fave Terrestrials:
- B.albopilosum (as slings I find them a bit drabby and ugly but when they start getting that furry look they are gorgeous bs grow really fast).
- C.cyaneopubescens (just amazing overall, colors, attitude, growth rate)
Fave arboreals:
- P.pulcher (grow super quickly, love the orangy pinks, usually pretty calm)
- P.irminia (super nice jet black with orange markings)
- Caribena versicolor (striking blues, always calm)
*For your next tarantula I'd check out the C.versicolor, you mentioned how you could possibly be looking at an arboreal so this would be up your alley. Do not buy slings because they tend to be no very forgiving in terms of care. Due to this get a specimen roughly 1.5" - 3".*

scott99

Arachnoknight
another +1 to psalmopeous. Their more on the difficult side, but a good stepping stone to an OW.

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Favorite Terrestrials:

Nhandu sp.
- They're all big, beautiful, and fantastic feeders. Urticating hairs can be a little itchy.

Ami sp.
- Lovely little dwarf spiders. You really can't go wrong with any of the species.

P. scrofa
- Always one I recommend to people, no collection is complete without one of these beauties. I love all three of mine.

N. incei
- Come in both olive and gold form, either way they're gorgeous. Fast growers and good eaters.

D. diamentinensis
- What's not to love about a mini GBB?

Brachypelma hamorii
- The classic tarantula, they have just great coloration.

Arboreals:

Psalmopoeus irminia
- Other people have recommended this one, and that's because they're fantastic. A little more attitude than most NWs.

Tapinauchenius sp.
- These guys are probably a little above your current skill level but keep them in mind for the future. I love love love Tappies. They are gorgeous and fluffy and probably the fastest tarantulas in existence.

RonnyT

Arachnosquire
I would say Nhandu chromatus, they are cheap, I got my sling for $5.

They grow super fast and are always feisty.

I have a P. irminia and love the sling and adult colouration, and how they throw up those dirt curtains.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
GBB for sure actually its my dream T (i only have one T at the moment and im not familiar with all of the Ts)

Tycho Hasebos

Arachnopeon
listen man, i have the same T's as you, although im guilty of having a few more, so youre warned this hobby is VERY addicting! :)
You just CANT go wrong with a Avicularia Avicularia! mine is so gorgeous, and i put a plant in there and she actualy comes out pretty frequantly :) the pink toes are gorgeous too!