1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Bit! - Arachnopets.com T-Shirts (Updated 5-28-11)

Discussion in 'Arachnoboards Announcements' started by MrDeranged, Sep 23, 2003.

1. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Advertisement
    Support the site and look GOOD doing it.

Get Bit shirt availability UPDATE: We only have the following color/sizes available = White - L, XL only; Black - M, XL only; Grey - sold out.

For a $20.00 {sorry folks, it's now $25.00 - MrD} donation you can be the Coolest Arachnid collector on your block with your very own Arachnopets.com T-shirt. Shipping within the continental U.S. is included. (Yes, that means free shipping ;) )If outside of the continental U.S., please inquire for shipping costs.

We've actually had them for a while, but I've been really lazy and haven't gotten around to putting them up till now. ;)

They come in Black and White, Large and Xtra Large and are 100% preshrunk cotton.

In the next month or so, we should also have the T-shirts in sizes Medium and XXL, as well as in the color Grey.

Here's a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please email me or Debby your order before making payment so we can check availability on shirt size and color.

Payment can be via paypal or money order.

If you would like to pay via money order, please email me or Debby for our address.

Thanks for supporting the site!!!!

Scott

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Better Late Than Never - M & XXL sizes in Stock

Hey All,

Been a while since we announced that we were getting these in but we've finally gotten them. Unfortunately due to having to switch printers we have to increase the cost of the shirts to $25.00 each. (To those of you that have been waiting for mediums or XXL sizes and have previously contacted us, we will honor the $20.00 price that we quoted you.)

We now have sizes M - XXL in stock and ready to ship.

We also have shirts in a third color: Grey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks,

The Arachnopets Team