1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Inquiry] German exporters

Discussion in 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' started by wolfs79, Jan 29, 2018.

1. wolfs79

wolfs79 Arachnobaron Active Member

Advertisement
    Does anyone have a current list of German tarantula exporters? I know there is a few I am trying to track down where my tarantula came from the Us dealer hasn't gotten back to me. Reason us I want to know her age.

2. Good luck. If you can't get the answers you want, don't let it get you down.
    Sometimes it's nice to have a little mystery -- I don't know full history of all of mine -- who knows, my Rosie could be 5 or 25. Seller claimed sub-adult but I've had 4+ years ... and no moult under my care. I let her keep her secrets -- adds to her charm.
    But good luck in your search -- not meaning to minimize your wish for a backstory.

3. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnoprince Active Member

That sounds pretty impossible to trace, good luck with finding that out. What species are we talking anyway?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. KezyGLA

KezyGLA Arachnoking Active Member

Did it come in a recent import?

5. wolfs79

wolfs79 Arachnobaron Active Member

Bought it from a local dealer I new it would be hard to figure it out I got her in the summer she was 5.5 inches in leg span it's a hysterocrates sp I suppose she could be couple years old she has molted 3 times in less than a year she is now about 7 inches or close to it.