Genus Pterinochilus

T.Raab

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi brachy,

... or if you want, you can also send me the exuviae and i can take a look about the ID of the species. :)

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi

The sending is very dangereous for exuvie. Slovak post office ...:wall: :embarrassed:

zLOST

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pterinochilus chordatus

overfed and mated female. actually the day after i took this pic, she made an eggsack..

click here

zLOST

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi,
she's much slimmer now. Her abdomen is at about 1/3rd of the size on the previous pic. Unfortunately her enclosure is so webbed-up, that it's impossible to take a good pic. i'm curious how the babies will look like as i have mated her with my DCF male (here)

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi

Yes my P. murinus TCF today made cocon too. Her abdomen wasn't very big, but now it is very small.

Question>

I heard the P. murinus will be dead when she make 1-2 cocons. Is it true? Thank for help

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow ...holy $hit.... you got some balls handling the straburst...wow that blows my mind.. domino(mine) is one crazy B**tch! she allways rears up and freaks out any time the lid to the tank was opened.. i was kinda noited some of the time to even reach in the and get the water dish..lol shes a mean one.. lol... kudos on on the pics and .. er.. your bold handling skills lol
avmaviator said:
Here is Fanta... from small to larger...

Arno

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spydra said:
not a "webber".

Renee
My females not webbing too :(. I don't know why. I in the past bought they for webbing bat they make minimal web :confused:

BooYaKa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pterinochilus murinus "Usumbara" female

Pterinochilus murinus "Usumbara" unsexed :)

Pterinochilus murinus "Usumbara" adult male :)

Pterinochilus murinus "Usumbara" mating

Pterinochilus lugardi:

Pterinochilus chordatus

I have unindentified species of Pterinochilus too, but they're small, so I'll put them here when they grow a little bit :)

BooYaKa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Grrr! My female and male were mating some time ago, today I put male into fem's terrarium, they were mating one more time, but now female is molting!! And male is in her terra :) i hope that they'll mate one more time after molt because male is really old :)

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi

This happened whit me too. I put male into tank of female 3 weeks ago. Male paired whit female, but I canot put out male. They live 2week in 1 tank. 1 Week ago female molted. I must pot out the male. I will vait for good time.

MrWhite

Arachnopeon
Here's my little murinus stuffing it's face :D

That's the 2nd mealworm today, the remains of the first you can see at the bottom of the pic :)