Genus Psalmopoeus

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi
Good photos and species. I m afraid of it run away, because my is very fast and agressive.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Good photos and species. I m afraid of it run away, because my is very fast and agressive.
Once in an open area, even the fastest tarantula is easily contained... they slow down quite quickly.

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very nice Eric, glad he got a good insertion! :clap: Hope he likes your other female just as much. :D
Mike

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. cambridgei mating

Here's a few pics of mating my second female Psalmopoeus cambridgei, first female is on the previous page.

Everything went very well, your boy is a stud Mike! :)

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Good to see my boy getting around, I am so proud of him! :D Eric, your two females are beautiful.
Mike

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. pulcher

I have 14 of these I'm raising up, 12 of which I got a good deal on awhile back, and 2 of which came from breeding loan with Kelly Swift (my male). Only 4 of the slings made it to 2nd-instar... but getting 2 is better than none! :)

Juvenile Psalmopoeus pulcher.

SilentMercury

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sibling Irminias

Here is an older pic from a year ago of my 3 suntigers. Male on the left, two females on the right. It was a hard pic to take. Later. SM

Attachments

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. irminia male

Ultimate male Psalmopoeus irminia on loan from Schlyne.

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Darn. You beat me to it! Oh well. That picture is much better than any of the hurried ones I snapped before packing him up.

This is probably one of my more amusing pictures of a T though. Snapped this after I coaxed him out of his home.

I wish I'd taken some ruler shots, he's a big boy.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
question

Gesticulator said:
I'm just glad I have now devised a system to keep her contained while I clean the tank.
im receiving a 2.5" irminia delivered sometime next week and was wondering if you could explain more on the "system" you use. i was gonna cut one of those metal mesh lids and hinge part of it as a door and just use tweezers to take out a lightweight water dish for refilling...and as for cleaning the whole tank...ill just have to figure out how to catch it. probably with a plastic cup or something...not sure yet

so basically anyone with any tips, id really appretiate it. and once its in its new home ill post a pic or two

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A few pictures

P. pulcher
P. irminia
P. cambridgei in the wild

Last edited:

Sobrino

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow! your pics are amazing. Your T's look very healthy and beautiful. How long have you had your P. irminia( and others)? Would you ever reccomend it as a great T because I was told otherwise? At the momment I'm at my aunts house and she also has a P. irimia. I went to take a photo with my digital and it seemed to just fly out of it's home. Quickly we caught it and in the process we decided to give it a new home, at the momment it's very stressed out ( so are we ). Whatta day! That's all for now. See ya!

Scolopendra

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
what legspan is your irminia? im curious when my baby will really start showing off her colors...

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
tarcan said:
A few pictures

P. pulcher
P. irminia
P. cambridgei in the wild
Nice P.cambridgei in the wild pic. :} I hope your be bringing some pics of your trip to Trinidad with you when you come over to Stuttgart this year. ;) :)