Genus Poecilotheria

Ceratogyrus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yip, keeping them together, but reduced the communal to 6 spiders (4 x females and 2 x sub adult males)

coughinitup

Arachnopeon
I totally agree. I find that pokies are more skittish than aggressive. Spiders like my L. Paribanya, P. Irminia or even my g. pultripes and rosea will get into threat posture. However, my pokies always just seem to scurry off. Not once have I ever seen there fangs. Unlike my rosie who is extremely temperamental.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I totally agree. I find that pokies are more skittish than aggressive. Spiders like my L. Paribanya, P. Irminia or even my g. pultripes and rosea will get into threat posture. However, my pokies always just seem to scurry off. Not once have I ever seen there fangs. Unlike my rosie who is extremely temperamental.
This is normally the case. However I have a female regalis who regularly threat poses at me and has struck at the tongs before while I was removing some bolus.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
lol, Thanks fellas. At the time, there was about 15 in there, but most of them are behind the bark. I've since then took a few out to sell, but still have many living together. I do plan on separating all of them in the future though.

later, Tom