Genus Phormictopus

Pandora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oooh! My fav T!

Hi there!
I have a few pics of mine. They so impressing beautiful!
Females P.sp.Purple, auratus and antillensis.

New photo P.sp.Purple coming soon! :)

Pandora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aha, these photos tooks some nerves! :) But I handle all my Ts therefore this wasn't much difficult. The difficulty is to hold them on one place during photo-shooting! :)
And else pics.

eman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Adder & Pandora's Phormictopus...

Spectacular! :clap: Talk about an underrated genus!

Cheers!

Eman

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Pandora,

Your spiderpictures would look much better with a natural background/substrate. Your hands, arms and that plastic carpet doesnt do it for me.

Pandora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Crotalus,
Sorry, but the suitable background was not found. Additionally, there are much photos with spiders on natural substrate, I wanted non-standard way.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
how big is the female and male you mated? and is this species hard to breed because im planning on breeding them once my males mature and my female matures(around what size do they mature, or are they breedable?), I have a female around 5" and another one around 4"

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's a new night he made another sperm web last night so in with my smaller female just a few minutes ago, she was no where near as compliant as my larger female, but being a good size male he was able to over power her and get the job done...

@demonhunter, first female is good 7" as is the male second female is right around 6"...

Greg

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
wow that is pretty darn big!! very nice though!!!! so how are these with breeding? easy hard? got any advice?

Both females look veryyy nice!!!!

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Breeding this species seems pretty easy to me, she did eat the male last year but was much nicer to this male and did not even try and thump him and her being a big stocky girl I think she could have pretty easily, She dug around like mad for a couple months (and she never digs) last year while gravid just searching for the right spot and finally a night or two after I flooded her enclosure she made a hugh sac, we will have to see where this years mating takes us... Greg

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
oh wow, i hope WHEN i breed it goes well.. and shes doesnt attempt to eat him, ill feed her good before any mating attempts. Anyways good luck on this times sack! BTW how many slings were made from last years eggsacs?

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi

My nice P. cubensis. She is so agressive. She missing for 3 weeks:D

Last edited:

duente

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what a beautiful species!not to mention easy to find and cheap!Pandora,she looks like a sweetheart,is she agressive?do you regularly handle her?

Pandora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
duente,
She is not very aggressive, but very bitey :). I handle her regularly, she is enough tamed already and she doesn't afraid of me.