Genus Megaphobema

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I went with the sounds of nature/rain forest on this one instead of loud hardcore music. Not sure whats better, mating gets good around 2:30 :cool:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/33qrp-75tx8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/33qrp-75tx8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Later,Tom

un33dit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I went with the sounds of nature/rain forest on this one instead of loud hardcore music. Not sure whats better, mating gets good around 2:30 :cool:
Later,Tom
Great vid Tom....although I like the hardcore music better!

-Gary

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome! thank you for vid
is that the same female that was in picture post #138?

jrmrbcax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here are a few pics of my adult female M. peterklaasi. There aren't many pics of these guys on here, so here ya go. Enjoy

Eating a superworm

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Megaphobema is one of the sweetest genus out there! I hate to sound like a broken record, but I love robustum the most out of all of them, though mesomales comes in mighty mighty close! I wish I had some mesomales, but I'm just happy with my robustum for now!

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here are a few pics of my adult female M. peterklaasi. There aren't many pics of these guys on here, so here ya go. Enjoy

Eating a superworm
nice spida but mesomelas all day over this one

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks. I'm trying to grow moss in a few other of my tanks. It's really convenient since they don't have roots, so they don't need special nutrients or anything like that. This stuff can grow on rocks :D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice Chris! Did you just get it? or have you had it for a while?!