Genus Holothele

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Holothele shoemakeri

Just got in yesterday (thank you, Jake!). Fiesty little one. When I offered it a couple of crickets, it tackled one and ended up on its back under some moss. I'm not sure if it was a threat pose or what, but it held the position for about 5 minutes.

~2" female Holothele shoemakeri

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
very nice becca!!!! loving the pics and of course the spider!!!

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pictures everyone, here are some of mine...

Last edited:

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My H. Incei sling is pretty small, I cannot wait to see mine molt and get some coloring on it :D :D

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Scolopendra said:
ooo what specie is the one second from bottom?
that'd be Holothele sp. "columbia" i believe, at least that's what it's labelled as on Martin's website, though i could very well be mistaken

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
HI
Huuu this pics are very beatuful. Great species. On the 4th pics is H incei ??? I never seen that nice incei when shi is it :) .

memen49

Arachnopeon
Hey tarcan, what 's the species on the second pics?

She's beautiful ! Oh la la ...

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
oups, I should have put the labelling, from top to buttom:

H. sp. Colombia / Norte de Santander
H. sp. French Guayana
H. sp. Venezuela / Tachira
H. sp. Colombia
H. sp. Venezuela / Aragua

Sorry

Martin

DragonMaiden

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The striped one is gorgeous!!! Is it easy to keep? Is it hardy, aggresssive etc... I want one of those! WOW! nice pix all around

Wadew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Drooling over Pic's

:worship: Great Pics people ,that's what keeps "T" keeping interesting .......So many to choose from............I am day dreaming of getting some Incei .

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
DragonMaiden said:
The striped one is gorgeous!!! Is it easy to keep? Is it hardy, aggresssive etc... I want one of those! WOW! nice pix all around
Weither you are talking about H. incei or the undescribed species from Colombia, they are both hardy and easy to care for. Although I had one Colombian one attempting to bite me, compared to H. incei that it never happened. You will find H. incei a lot more easily.

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry of question. how big is this H. sp. Colombia ???

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
brachy said:
Sorry of question. how big is this H. sp. Colombia ???
The one that look a little like H. incei are about 4" or so, I have 5 females of that size, I think it might be their full grown size as some molted not too long ago and did not get much more size.

The Norte de Santander one gets really big and pretty massive, I was surprised when I have seen adult females, I thought mine were full grown, but they still have a lot to do! They can reach at least 5 to 6" legspan, hardly a dwarf species for sure.

Martin

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi
I and my friend dicusion of size of this spider.The finaly We said 8-10cm. He saw male whats size was 7cm. I must take this animal :D .

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Holothele sp.

This boy matured the other day... I have a female ready for him as soon as he starts making webs.

Ultimate male Holothele sp. "Norte de Santander"

Last edited: