Genus Euathlus

Pixiestix4e

Arachnopeon
Just picked up this little cutey yesterday... will get better pics... was sold as "chilean gold tarantula" (lol...) lady on phone first said it was a "new river" really??? anyways... picked the little one up for $21.00
I'm guessing its a Euathlus sp. "red" ? From the pics it looks like males and females are the same size... guess i will wait for a molt to sex :)

Attachments

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just picked up this little cutey yesterday... will get better pics... was sold as "chilean gold tarantula" (lol...) lady on phone first said it was a "new river" really??? anyways... picked the little one up for $21.00
I'm guessing its a Euathlus sp. "red" ? From the pics it looks like males and females are the same size... guess i will wait for a molt to sex :)
For sure, I'd say Euathlus sp. red. They're such a pretty species.

Obli

Arachnopeon
Young 1.1 of Euathlus sp. yellow, about 2-2,5 cm body length.

Lef: female, right: male

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
E. sp Red adult female

I also have a sp Yellow but its a sling, and doesn't show any real colors yet. Will update though :)

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Which species is this? I have a male and need to find a female
Anastasia doesn't use the boards much so I will answer for her. The spider in her picture is Euathlus sp."Blue" sometimes incorrectly sold as Euathlus pulcherrimaklaasi. I must ask, you have a male of what species? What does the male you have to do with Anastaia pic?

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Kinda had that bought after looking at it. Super lame. But I did just pick up a few blue femurs and dwarf flame I'll take pics soon

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here are one of each of the new blue femurs and E. Sp. red? I just bought a few days ago. Got 4 blue and three red haven't really checked sexes yet but it looks like I have at leAst one pair of blue femurs

Attachments