Genus Encyocratella

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Noticed a little more webbing than usual in one of my females enclosures :D

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's awesome! Did you get a new male? Or is this from the pairing from a while ago? Did she molt in between? :D
Yeah man this is from an older breeding and she did actually molt since then to!Her sister laid the first sack for me.There is so much webbing in this container you cant see anything lol!
-Chris

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah man this is from an older breeding and she did actually molt since then to!Her sister laid the first sack for me.There is so much webbing in this container you cant see anything lol!
-Chris
That's sweet to hear that she molted in between. I hope I can get my hands on a MM. I hear they're pretty hard to find.

JanPhilip

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Fingers crossed for a successfull sac! Chris, you seem to breed every cool species there is :p
Is ventral sexing reliable with this species? As they dont have a spermatheca I was just going to wait and see.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Fingers crossed for a successfull sac! Chris, you seem to breed every cool species there is :p
Is ventral sexing reliable with this species? As they dont have a spermatheca I was just going to wait and see.
Haha thanks JanPhilip!
I do not think ventral sexing is possible with this species.
-Chris

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks man!
I went to to pull this eggsack earlier in the week and to my surprise they hatched with the female already.Pretty interesting she has been webbing up all the 1st instars against the walls of her nest.
-Chris

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats syndicate!!
These pics make me miss mine real bad!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
congratulations! I'm so depressed now that this thread popped up. my only two olivacea slings tried to molt yesterday and I found them stuck in their exuvium last night. bummer.

anyway, really nice T. I just wish I could learn how to take care of them more.